(See the home page for a short video)
Wife, girlfriend or family members bugging you to get counseling? Job stressing you out? Struggling with the idea of divorce? Legal issues suggesting anger management might be a good idea? Not really into it?
Try The Good Guy Club!
The Good Guy Club provides, what the experts say, "is the most effective approach towards working with abusive attitudes; a program that pairs education with psychotherapy in a small group setting. A setting where men learn communication skills, how to think differently about the situation they are in, how to change sexist ideas, and how to tolerate conflict in a relationship without seeing it as an insult to their manhood."
Regardless of what your conflict looks like:
- Marriage issues, Relationship struggles, Abusive attitudes & behaviors, Divorce
- Anger / Stress
- Anxiety / Depression
- Career stuck?
- Parenting issues
The Good Guy Club offers you the opportunity to:
- meet with other men of similar thinking and circumstance
- increase your insight into how to use your emotional experience vs allowing it to use you.
- understand and transform abusive attitudes and behaviors
- develop a significant support system
- develop and implement an effective and life transforming plan
The Good Guy Club is not a touchy feely kind of group where men sit around and cry about life.
Real Solutions for Real Problems!
|Mondays from 6 - 7:30 PM.|
|Location - 13633 NE 42nd St., 98005
The Bridle Trails Area