Wife, girlfriend or family members bugging you to get counseling? Struggling with the idea of divorce? Legal issues suggesting anger management might be a good idea? Not really into it?
Try The Good Guy Club!
(click on the pic for a short video clip)
"The Good Guy Club provides what the experts say is the most effective approach towards working with abusive attitudes; a program that pairs education with psychotherapy in a small group setting. A setting where men learn communication skills, how to think differently about the situation they are in, how to change sexist ideas, and how to tolerate conflict in a relationship without seeing it as an insult to their manhood."
Regardless of what your conflict looks like:
- Marriage issues, Relationship struggles, Abusive attitudes & behaviors, Divorce
- Anger / Stress
- Anxiety / Depression
- Career stuck?
- Parenting issues
The Good Guy Club offers you the opportunity to:
- meet with other men of similar thinking and circumstance
- increase your insight into conflict and appropriate ways of manageing it
- develop a significant support system
- develop and implement an effective and life transforming plan
The Good Guy Club is not a touchy feely kind of group where men sit around and cry about life.
Real Solutions for Real Problems!
|Every Tuesday & Thursday from 6 - 7:30 PM (Pick one as a "home meeting").|
|Location - 13633 NE 42nd St., 98005
The Bridle Trails Area